Tuscan Steak with Anchovy Sauce
Tuscany is famous for its great grilled steaks. Often, they are served with a savory anchovy sauce. It is good on grilled chops or chicken, too.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp Amore Anchovy Paste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lb flank steak
- salt and pepper, coarsely ground
- Whisk together the olive oil, Amore Anchovy Paste, parsley and rosemary.
- Preheat the broiler or a barbecue grill.
- Pat the steak dry and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Broil or grill the steak 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done to taste.
- Place the steak on a cutting board. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice the steak across the grain. Serve with the sauce.