- 4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 shallots
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tbsp capers
1 package Amore Grilled Peppers
- 2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Amore Tomato Paste
- Start by boiling a large stockpot of water. Salt and add Cavatappi and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 3 tablespoons olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook the other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to a warm plate.
- Into the same pan, add the prosciutto and shallots, and cook until the prosciutto is crispy. Add the garlic and tomato pastes and cook for about a minute.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom. Add chicken stock and Amore grilled peppers and stir to warm.
- Add cream, parmesan and capers and stir to combine. Add fresh herbs and cooked pasta and stir until pasta is coated with sauce.
- Slice chicken and place over the top of the pasta. Spoon any extra sauce over the chicken. Plate and serve!