Mediterranean Pasta with Vegetables & Sausage
This quick and easy pasta is inspired by the traditional Italian antipasto platter. Tossing our Amore Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Grilled Peppers and Artichoke Hearts with your favorite pasta to create a satisfying meal.
- 1 lb spaghetti or other long pasta
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (about 1.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
4 oz dry-cured sausage, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Amore Tomato Paste
1 bag (4.4 oz) Amore Artichoke Hearts, cut in half lengthwise
1 bag (4.4 oz) Amore Sun-Dried Tomatoes, thinly sliced
black pepper, fresh ground
1 bag (4.4 oz) Amore Grilled Peppers, thinly sliced
- grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add the pasta and salt to taste. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Toast pine nuts in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- In the skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add Amore Tomato Paste and sausage, stirring 1 minute. Stir in Amore Artichoke Hearts and Sun-Dried Tomatoes; cook stirring until heated through about 2 minutes. Add ¾ cup reserved pasta water. Toss with Amore Grilled Peppers, pine nuts and pasta. Add a little of the cooking water if dry. Serve hot with grated parmesan.