Garlic and Herb Pizza
- 3 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Amore Herb Paste
- 1 cup riccotta cheese
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough , thawed
- 2 cups Andrew & Everett Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
- Italian parsley
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together the Amore garlic and pesto cooking paste and ricotta cheese.
- Oil a 14-inch pizza pan. Pat or roll out the dough to fit the pan. Spread the cheese mixture over the pizza dough, then top with an even layer of shredded cheese, leaving a ½-inch border all around. Scatter parsley over the top.
- Bake until crisp and bubbly-brown on top 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is browned. Serve hot.