Garlic and Herb Bread
Hot, crisp, and garlicky, this bread will disappear quickly. Serve it with soups, salads and even as a snack.
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Amore Herb Paste
6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bread into 1/2-inch slices without cutting all the way through the loaf. Place the loaf on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Stir together the Amore Garlic and Herb Pastes and butter. Spread it between the slices.
- Wrap the foil around the bread.
- Bake 15 minutes. Carefully open the foil and bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot.