- 3-6 chicken thighs
1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into thirds
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
1/4 cup Amore Sun-Dried Tomatoes, sliced
5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp Amore Anchovy Paste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
salt and pepper, to taste
- freshly ground pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan over meidum-high heat.
Stir in Amore Garlic Paste, garlic cloves and spices, cook another minute or so until the garlic is fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium, add chicken to pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes, then flip and cook another 5-7 minutes (chicken should be nearly, but not completely cooked through by this point).
- Scoot the chicken over the sides and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the empty portion of the pan.
- Add asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes to pan and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook, rotating throughout, for 4-6 minutes until tender and chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately garnished with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh herbs if desired.