- 1/2 pound of your favorite long cut pasta (this recipe uses tagliatelle)
3 tbsp Amore Herb Paste
- 2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add the pasta and salt to taste. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
Meanwhile in a skillet add Amore Herb and Garlic Paste olive oil, cherry tomatoes, and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Toss well, making sure the tomatoes are coated in olive oil, herbs, garlic, cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add pasta to the skillet with the tomato and herb mixture tossing until pasta is fully coated with mixture. Add a little of the reserved cooking water if dry.
- Serve hot with grated parmesan and garnish with basil if desired.