- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Amore Herb Cooking Paste
salt, to taste
freshly ground pepper pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet. Cook 1 minute or until softened. Add the wine and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until the liquid is reduced and slightly thickened. Stir in the Amore Herb Paste until blended.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook, turning the pieces, until cooked through.