Herb, Sausage & Veggie Frittata
Slice Amore Grilled Peppers and beef-stake tomato.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Amore Herb Paste, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a cast iron skillet or other oven-safe pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add ground Italian sausage and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Drain any unwanted grease/water.
- Add Amore Garlic Paste and spinach, stir until wilted about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into pan. Top with slices of Amore Grilled Peppers and tomato.
- Transfer pan to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until egg mixture is set.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley, and enjoy!