Herbed Chicken with Grilled Peppers
Herb seasoned grilled chicken breasts served with grilled peppers that accent this simple dinner.
- 2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Amore Herb Paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 ea. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (about 6 oz each)
- 1 bag (4.4 ounces) Amore Grilled Peppers
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Stir together Amore Garlic Paste, Herb Paste, olive oil and ½ tsp salt. Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat both sides with herb mixture. Let stand at room temperature for 15 min. or overnight in refrigerator.
- Grill chicken, turning halfway through, until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and arrange on a serving platter with Amore Grilled Peppers on top. Drizzle with oil, if desired. Serve immediately.