Pesto Baked Cod
- 1 tomato, large and ripe, cored and sliced thinly (about 1/8”)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cups breadcrumbs, such as Japanese panko
1 1/2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 lb cod, rinsed, patted dry, and cut into 4 even portions
1 1/2 tube Amore Pesto Paste
Heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the tomato slices on a large plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in a bowl the Amore Garlic Paste, olive oil, breadcrumbs, and season with salt.
- Set the fish in a large, rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the Amore Pesto Paste evenly over the fish and top each with two or three tomato slices and the breadcrumbs.
- Roast until the fish is opaque on the sides and starts to flake, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately