Red White and Green Torta
This easy and colorful torta is a quick and easy appetizer when company is coming. You can make it up to 2 days before serving.
- Let’s break up the steps under Instructions as follows:
- Step 1 Line a deep 1-1/2-cup bowl with plastic wrap. Divide the mascarpone between two bowls.
- Step 2 Whisk the mascarpone until softened and spreadable. Add the Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic Paste to one bowl and blend well with a rubber spatula.
- Step 3 Spread the mixture in the bottom of the bowl. Blend the Amore Pesto Paste with the remaining mascarpone. Spoon it over the tomato mixture and smooth the top. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place a can or similar object on top to weight it down.
- Step 4 Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, uncover the bowl and invert it in the center of a serving platter. Peel off the plastic wrap. Surround the torta with the toast or vegetables. Garnish with sprigs of fresh basil.