Sun-Dried Tomato Baked Fish Fillets
This delicious entrée takes just minutes to prepare, making it a perfect weeknight dinner.
4 tbsp Amore Sun-Dried Tomato
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- dried thyme
- salt and pepper, freshly ground, to taste
2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped fresh
- 1/2 lb fish fillets, such as sole, flounder, or sea bass
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
- Stir together the Amore Sun-Dried Tomato Paste, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste, in a small bowl.
- Toss together the bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan cheese, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Arrange the fish in the baking dish. Spread the fish with the tomato paste mixture. Sprinkle with the crumbs. Bake 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until it is just opaque when cut in the thickest part.