Sun-Dried Tomato Mac & Cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups milk
1/4 cup Amore Sun-Dried Tomato
- 1 tsp Amore Garlic Paste
- pinch of cayenne
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 oz small elbow macaroni
- salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine 1/2 cup Parmesan with breadcrumbs, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, and Amore Tomato and Garlic Pastes and cayenne.
- Add cheddar, remaining Parmesan and green onions. Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until firm yet tender to the bite, then drain well.
- Add the macaroni to the cheese mixture and stir well. Spoon the mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking dish and smooth the top. Sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture, then bake 25 minutes or until bubbling and the top is lightly browned.