That’s Amore Pizza
What could be better than a heart shaped pizza? Preparing this at home is easy as pie – all you need is prepared pizza dough, some Amore Pastes and your favorite toppings.
5 tbsp Amore Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
1 med tomato
- 1 lb fresh or thawed frozen pizza dough
- 6 oz thin sliced provolone cheese
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 jar roasted peppers, drained and patted dry
2 tbsp Amore Pesto Paste
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Line a 10 x 2-inch round cake or heart-shaped pan with aluminum foil, overlapping sides of pan 2 inches. Lightly oil the foil. Stir together the Amore Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic Paste with the olive oil and oregano.
- Cut the tomato in half and remove the core. Squeeze the tomato to discard the juice. Slice thin.
- Pat the dough out evenly to fit the pan, pressing the dough against the sides and around the rim. Arrange half the provolone slices on top of the dough. Spread with the sun-dried tomato mixture. Arrange the remaining ingredients as follows: prosciutto, roasted red peppers and remaining provolone. Dot with the Amore Pesto Paste. Top with a layer of the tomato slices followed by the mozzarella.
- Bake 35 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes. Using the foil to lift it, remove the pizza from the pan. Slide onto a cutting board and discard the foil. Cut into wedges to serve.