1 tube (4.5 oz) Amore Tomato Paste
1/4 cup Amore Sun-Dried Tomato
1 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 6 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
1/2 cup Amore Grilled Peppers,
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- For the sauce, add Amore Tomato Paste, Amore Sun-Dried Tomato Paste, Amore Garlic Paste, and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. Pat inside with a paper towel and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce over each zucchini boat, then top with cheese, top with onion, olives and Amore Grilled Peppers.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until the cheese is melted and zucchini is tender.
- Garnish with red pepper and serve immediately.