Mac & Cheese
A new twist on an old family favorite. Easy to prepare, Amore’s Sun-Dried Tomato Paste adds an authentic and exciting taste.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, and Amore Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic Pastes and cayenne. Add the cheddar, the remaining parmesan and the green onions.
- Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until firm yet tender to the bite. Drain well.
- Add the macaroni to the cheese mixture and stir well. Spoon the mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking dish and smooth the top. Sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbling and the top is lightly browned. Serve hot.