Pasta with Broccoli, Tomatoes and Herbs
Amore Herb Paste, fresh vegetables, and whole wheat pasta make this a satisfying and healthy meal.
1-1/2 lb broccoli, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp Amore Herb Paste
- 1 lb whole wheat or white penne pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling.
- Add salt to taste. Add the broccoli and cook 5 minutes. Remove it with a slotted spoon.
- Bring the water back to a boil.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the Amore Garlic Paste. Add the broccoli and tomatoes and cook, stirring, until tender.
- Stir in the Amore Herb Paste.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook, stirring often, until tender. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and toss well. Add some of the cooking water if the pasta seems dry. Serve hot.