Pesto and Shrimp Pizza
3 tbsp Amore Pesto Paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 14-inch premade pizza crust
- 8 oz grilled shrimp
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Amore pesto cooking paste and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Spread the remaining oil the top and bottom of pizza crust. Spread the sauce over the crust, leaving a ½-inch border all around.
- Toss the shrimp with the parmesan cheese and place on top of pizza crust.
- Bake the pizza 5 to 10 minutes or until the crust is browned. Serve hot.