Pesto Fish Fillets
Dress up plain fish fillets with a tasty topping of Amore Pesto Paste and crunchy breadcrumbs. Serve them with sautéed cherry tomatoes or vegetables.
- 4 sea bass, sole or other white fish fillets (about 1-1/4 lb)
- salt and pepper, freshly ground
3 tsp Amore Pesto Paste
- 1 tsp Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs, such as Japanese panko
- lemon wedges
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Oil a baking pan large enough to hold the fish in a single layer. Arrange the fillets in the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the Amore Pesto and Garlic Pastes, parsley, and 2 tablespoons oil in a small bowl. Stir in the breadcrumbs until just moistened.
- Scatter the crumbs on top of the fish. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes according to the thickness of the fish. Serve hot with lemon wedges.