- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bite-sized pieces
- pinch salt & black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Amore Chili Pepper Paste
- 1 1/2 cups dry Marsala wine
2 packages Amore Artichoke Hearts
2 packages Amore Sun-Dried
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1 lb linguine, or spaghetti pasta
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Pat chicken dry w/paper towel, then sprinkle w/s&p. Dredge chicken pieces completely in flour, then shake off excess & brown in 4T melted butter in large skillet over med-high heat. Once cooked (3-4min), transfer chicken to plate.
- Melt additional 2T butter & sauté onions with rosemary until lightly browned. Add mushrooms & sauté until most liquid has evaporated.
- Push veggies to side, then add Garlic & Chili Pepper Pastes & caramelize for 1 minute. Add wine & deglaze, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pot. Add Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, heavy cream, pinch s&p & reserved chicken. Simmer 2-3 min or until sauce has reduced & begun to thicken from flour.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted boiling water for 2min less than suggested time. Transfer pasta + 1c pasta water to skillet & mix. Allow pasta to finish cooking in sauce.
- Turn heat off, then fold in spinach & remaining butter.