Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Shells
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
2 packages Amore Artichoke Hearts
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/4 cup Amore Herb Paste
3 tbsp Amore Garlic Paste
- Pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the pasta shells according to package directions until al dente. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roughly chop the Amore Artichoke Hearts and add to a medium bowl along with ricotta cheese, spinach, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, Amore Herb Paste, Amore Garlic Paste and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the diced tomatoes into a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Stuff each shell with a heaping tablespoon of the spinach artichoke mixture and arrange in the baking dish with shell opening upwards. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- While the shells are baking, mix panko, parsley and olive oil in a small bowl. Remove foil from the baking dish and sprinkle the mixture over the shells. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.